Búsqueda personalizada

30.4.11

My One Lovely Blogger Award

I am very happy to announce my One Lovely Blogger Award which I received from Wild Child you can check her out here!




When you get this award you have to thank the person giving you the award , say 7 things about yourself and give the award to 15 other bloggers .

These are the 7 things about me:
1. My Favorite color is pink
2. I really want to be a great Fashion Blogger
3. I love the Ice Cream and Chocolate
4. Some of my favorite pieces in my closet are cocktail Dresses
5. Louboutin Shoes are my Favorites
6. I am addicted to handbags
7. I have a daily dose of my favorite blogs everyday

These are the 15 awarded blogs:

3 comentarios:

  1. Thank you so much!!This is my first award so it is much appreciated.x
    Amanda
    The Glamorous

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you! This is my first award :D

    Xoxo,
    Francesca

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...